Pearl make it easy to quickly share your final video to different social and video services all at once!
- Tap “Next” in the upper right corner of the main Create screen.
- On the Share screen you will see buttons for Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Save below your video preview
- If you tap “Save”, your video will be quickly saved to your phone’s local camera roll. From there, you can use it any way that you want. For example, email it or text it to a friend, or send it to yourself to work with the video on your laptop.
- For Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube, just tap to select each one. The button will highlight. Just tap it again if you want to turn it off.
- NOTE: If you haven’t already connected Pearl to your social media accounts, you will be prompted to sign in and give us permissions to share your video for you.
- When you are ready, tap the big “Share It!” button at the bottom.
- This opens a Share dialog where you can enter the description that you want to go with that video. This text will show up in your post on that service.
- When you are ready, tap the “Done” button.
NOTE: Instagram is a special case. They don’t allow us to share directly to your account. So, selecting Instagram will open the Instagram app on your phone where you can finish completing the details to post it to your account.